This minor release fixes a few bugs reported by our users (thanks!).
See 'Changes' below for a list of changes most relevant to users.
Please refer to the documentation for upgrade instructions.
There are no specific attention points when upgrading from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1.
If you are upgrading from a version before 0.6.0, do generate a new configuration file and update your database via alembic (see the upgrade instructions for details).
Below are the most relevant changes between 0.6.0 and 0.6.1. Note that it is not a complete list: many changes are purely internal refactoring. Please refer to the source repository if you are interested in full details.
- Clarify the installation steps and how things fit together cs
- setup: exclude Celery 4.4.4 which does not correctly express its dependency on
Following issues have been resolved since Kallithea 0.6.0 was released:
- Issue #370: Kallithea no longer authorizes with Atlassian Crowd properly using python3
- Issue #372: Feed doesn't work: "TypeError: sequence item 0: expected a bytes-like object, int found")
- Issue #373: Version 0.6.0: beaker.exceptions.BeakerException: Cache region not configured: long_term_file
- Issue #374: 0.6.0 create MySQL database fails in SQLAlchemy
- Issue #375: kallithea 0.6.0 under python3: alembic configparser crashes when smtp_password contains % symbols
- Issue #376: Kallithea 0.6.0 fails to edit gist: "TypeError: 'Undefined' object is not callable"
We would like to thank everyone that contributed to the Kallithea repository since release 0.6.0 (the numbers are the amount of commits)...
11 Mads Kiilerich 6 Thomas De Schampheleire
... as well as everyone contributing in other ways, e.g. by testing, reporting issues, discussing via mail or IRC, etc.