This release is a stable bugfix release. It brings a number of bug fixes that had already been applied on the stable branch for too long, support for Mercurial 4.2, and a few other minor changes.
The summary of changes since release 0.3.2 is below.
- Fix "Remap and Rescan" when both "Delete records of missing repositories" and "Invalidate cache for all repositories" are ticked (Issue #252)
- Make sure the kind of repositories found by scanning are ignored for cleanup - don't recurse into non-bare git or svn repositories
- Avoid duplicating group name when updating repository (Issue #37)
- Fix forking of repositories in repository groups (Issue #210)
- Clarify that we only recommend and support single threaded operation
- Fix migration of missing LDAP settings - use defaults (Issue #217)
- Don't crash when sending emails with unicode comments without appropriate environment configuration (Issue #275)
- Clarify that non-bare git repositories are not supported (Issue #254)
- Fix Git access via Dulwich - include an LF at the end of the service advertisement (Issue #230)
- Changeset: fix broken revision links in title
- Journal: make "repository:" filtering condition work as expected (Issue #261)
- Fix assertion error when accessing repositories with "permanent" urls (Issue #202)
- don't use setuptools 34 - it has indirect conflicts with the celery version supported on the stable branch (Issue #266)
- Fix Unicode error when scanning and finding repositories with Unicode names
- support Mercurial 4.2
- add X-Kallithea-Notification-Type header, useful for filtering
- More helpful error messages in case of "changeset not found"
- Updated translation for Belarusian
- Updated translation for Chinese (Traditional)
- Updated translation for Dutch (Belgium)
- Updated translation for Russian
- replace references to Errormator with AppEnlight