Kallithea issues archive

Issue #339: 0.4.0: i18n.enable should be 18n.enabled

Reported by: Edmund Wong
State: resolved
Created on: 2019-04-01 09:21
Updated on: 2019-04-30 22:30


Upgrading to 0.4.0, I noticed that the option as shown in the description for i18n are:

## Internationalization (see setup documentation for details)
## By default, the language requested by the browser is used if available.
#i18n.enable = false
## Fallback language, empty for English (valid values are the names of subdirectories in kallithea/i18n):
#i18n.lang = en_US.UTF-8
i18n.enable = false

But when I restart the web server and reload the page, I get this in the log:

[Mon Apr 01 09:19:48 2019] [error] 2019-04-01 09:19:48.883 DEBUG [tg.configuration.milestones] environment_loaded milestone reached
[Mon Apr 01 09:19:48 2019] [error] 2019-04-01 09:19:48.884 DEBUG [tg.appwrappers.i18n] i18n enabled: True -> {'lang': None, 'enable': 'false', 'no_session_touch': False, 'lang_session_key': 'tg_lang', 'enabled': True}

Clearly this should be "i18n.enabled = false", and changing that in my.ini, I get:

[Mon Apr 01 09:21:13 2019] [error] 2019-04-01 09:21:13.423 DEBUG [tg.appwrappers.i18n] i18n enabled: False -> {'lang': None, 'no_session_touch': False, 'lang_session_key': 'tg_lang', 'enabled': False}



Comment by Edmund Wong, on 2019-04-01 09:22

Comment by Thomas De Schampheleire, on 2019-04-01 09:25

Indeed, this is a typo, thanks for reporting!

Comment by Thomas De Schampheleire, on 2019-04-01 09:30

Comment by Mads Kiilerich, on 2019-04-30 22:30

Resolved in 2b8563d0432c