Issue #274: Regression: pullrequest GUI is broken after commits to PR head
|Reported by:||Konstantin Veretennicov|
|Created on:||2017-04-29 17:35|
|Updated on:||2017-05-13 01:06|
Steps to reproduce:
- Clean install Kallithea (on Windows, from sources, revision a1f8bf0)
- Create 2 users
- Create a repo with some commits
- Fork the repo and push a changeset to the fork
- Create a fork->master PR, containing one changeset; PR looks good for all users
- Push one more changeset to the fork
- Refresh PR for both users
Expected: "Next iteration" to show the new changeset, bottom comment box with colored balls to work as always - for all users.
Actual: nobody, except PR creator (or owner?), has the bottom comment box.
There is a JS error in browser console, see attachment.
Comment by Konstantin Veretennicov, on 2017-04-30 18:21
Confirmed on Ubuntu.
This is fixed by reverting 16234f629cfb (graph.js change).
Comment by domruf, on 2017-05-02 11:15
can you confirm that https://bitbucket.org/domruf/kallithea/commits/c6175ac2deb6951c1a5bcc0ca22c7ff4479db630 fixes the problem?
Comment by domruf, on 2017-05-02 11:51
@kiilerix can you give me privileges to assign issues to me?
Comment by Mads Kiilerich, on 2017-05-13 01:06
Fixed in 5258b66bf5d7